Protective hairstyles are styles that protect your hair from damage.
Tips for choosing protective styles:
- Choose a hairstyle that won't damage your ends.
- Hairstyles that are not too tight.
- No excessive pulling of edges of the hair.
- Hairstyles that would help you take care of your hair undearneath.
|Model: Nyoero_ on Instagram|
- Decreases breakage caused by combining your hair often.
- Your hair ends are protected because they are sealed off.
- Minimize the risk of damage from hair coloring and heat styling tools.
- Retains growth.
- Time saving.
Subscribe to her Youtube channel using this link
Low manipulation styles include: braids, cornrows and twist-outs that are rebraided at night or buns that are tucked into styles.
No manipulation styles include: twists, braids, flat twists, wigs, weaves. These styles do not require daily combing and a wide tooth comb or fingers are best to use. Breakage should be minimal if maintained properly.
Find more natural hairstyles using this link.
Don't forget to subscribe to her Youtube channel for more hair inspiration.
Which protective style is your favorite? Leave a comment below.
Post a Comment